Dulwich Hill Public School is proud have a canteen managed by the School P&C. It is staffed by a Canteen Manager, who is assisted by parent volunteers.
- The canteen follows the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy.
- The Canteen is open every weekday 8.30 – 9.15am, every lunchtime and every recess.
- Lunch orders are taken at 8.30 – 9.15am at the canteen. Students who attend Outside School Hours Care in the mornings can place an order by filling out a lunch order bag (available in the Camp Australia room) and enclosing money.
- If a student forgets to bring lunch to school, the canteen will provide a sandwich and a piece of fruit. The student will receive a note advising parents that this has occurred with a request to reimburse the canteen.
Volunteering in the canteen
Community volunteers are essential to the running of the canteen and are warmly welcomed. Canteen shifts are:
- 8:30am – 9:30am: Taking orders
- 9:30am -10:30am: Making sandwiches
- 11:00 – 12:30pm: Preparing for and serving lunch
If you are able to spare an hour please call into the canteen or email email@example.com
Canteen Online Ordering:
Around the school
No child will be turned away from school
25 Mar 2020 The NSW Department of Education’s advice regarding schools is very clear. No child in NSW will be turned away from school. Schools will remain open for parents who want their children to attend irrespective of their profession or working arrangements. The decision to keep schools open Read more
New COVID-19 restrictions begin as schools move towards online learning
23rd March, 2020 The NSW Government has taken significant new steps to increase restrictions across the state – triggering the next level of enforcement necessary to fight COVID-19. Following the decisions made by National Cabinet, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian confirmed the shutdown to protect NSW citizens. “I understand many Read more