The library is the heart of the school community. The library runs a book parade, a read-a-thon and book week celebrations, participates in an Indigenous Book Swap and holds a Scholastic Book Fair.
Our Library Philosophy:
- Children learn best when their natural curiosity about the world is stimulated.
- Our Library Aims:
- To create a safe, engaging and inviting environment where children enjoy learning.
- To provide quality literature for students of Dulwich Hill Public School.
- To fill the library with stories for all tastes.
- Library staff welcomes feedback from students, parents and teachers and the community.
- Computer research involves teaching students to be astute users of information.
- In the library online tools have been used for presentations but always with strict guidelines about cyber safety.
The library is popular at lunchtime for various activities including socialising, reading, colouring and computers.
Around the school
Applying for Year 7 entry to Selective High Schools 2021
Selective high schools cater for academically high potential and gifted students who may otherwise be without sufficient classmates of their own academic standard. Selective schools help these students to learn by grouping them with students of similar ability, using specialised teaching methods and materials. Selective high schools are unzoned so Read more
Smoothies with Mrs Ng
3/4RN were created their own smoothies to celebrate the end of another successful term. Click below to read more! Fruit smoothies article Read more